Disclaimer: Always consult an immigration attorney about the best way to proceed with a visa application. Promo Panda is not a law firm.
One of the main requirements of an EB1a visa is that you can provide evidence of extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics.
The best way to do that is through organic and high-quality press about you or your brand. Unfortunately, there are a few hurdles you have to jump over on your journey to press fame.
Finding press for your visa is not an easy task. It requires knowing a lot about the blogging world or various journalists in your respected field.
Traditionally, a publicist is the best contact to your world of blogs and bloggers. The problem is publicists tend to be expensive and vary in their degree of quality.
In this article, we will explain the key EB-1a visa requirements as well as explain how Promo Panda can help you with getting the press requirements.
EB1a immigrant visa requirements
To qualify for an EB-1 visa, you will have to meet the following requirements:
- Your proposal needs to demonstrate a good likelihood of a favorable effect on the national economy.
- You can only apply for a visa to the United States if you can demonstrate exceptional ability in the fields of education, culture, public health, and the sciences, or extraordinary ability in the arts, sciences, education, business, or athletics.
- You need to show that you are a high-caliber, fully committed individual in the fields of education, culture, public health, and/or the sciences, or extraordinary ability in the arts, sciences, education, business, or athletics.
- Your education, training, and experience (if any) must be at a minimum of a bachelor’s degree, or at least two years of specialized experience, or a combination of education and experience.
- You can either demonstrate your education, training, and experience (if any) or a job offer/appointment that demonstrates your abilities to the satisfaction of a panel that meets regularly to determine eligibility. The panel includes representatives from relevant federal agencies and representatives from leading universities and businesses. After gathering your data, the panel will then meet to review your evidence and make the final decision.
To help with these requirements, our service finds press opportunities for you that showcase your extraordinary ability in one of these fields.
Applying for an EB-1 visa is easy and painless
One of the reasons the EB-1 visa is so popular is that it is the easiest visa to get. The application process is quick and straightforward and the approval is not too difficult if you have the right requisites.
However, in order to prove that you have the requisite extraordinary abilities to be eligible for the EB-1 visa, you will need external verification.
If you would like a detailed list of the EB-1 visa requirements please visit the government website on the subject.
So why do I need press?
Press is usually required to show that you are of extraordinary importance to the United States, and the best way to verify that importance is through third-party, high-quality press through outlets with high readership and quality reassurance.
It is also the case that most of the press needs to be in English and preferably from blogs, magazines or other publications from the United States for immigration officers to ensure that the press coverage is legitamate.
How does one get press?
You can’t just snap your fingers and get press overnight.
You need to spend time researching blogs and press outlets, finding ways to promote your work, and doing all of this with ample time before your visa process begins.
If you want to do it yourself you can get press on the internet and through traditional means of press releases, with press outlets publishing interviews with the company, job openings, etc.
You can go directly to a journalist that you admire and share your story and have them review previous work in order to build a rapport.
Promo Panda builds press opportunities
Getting press can take a lot of time and effort to secure. Not only does it take time but the quality of the writing and the viewership of the blog tend to vary greatly if you are just sending emails like crazy.
Luckily Promo Panda makes it easy to find press opportunities to showcase your talents in respectable publications that get very high readership and produce quality content that one could be proud to be featured in.
If you’d like to give it a go, sign up with Promo Panda and save 20% off your first order (discount code in the email we send you).